¡DC Movement Research! is a weekly gathering of movement enthusiasts, keen on playing with movement for the sake of play - together exploring and developing our movement and collaboration abilities.
What is our Movement Research?
It's the questions each of us brings and the answers that we find together by conducting movement experiments and games. Anyone can bring their ideas to the weekly practice sessions. Originally inspired by the Fighting Monkey Movement Research of Jozef Frucek and Linda Kapatanea, this group was founded by Seth Dellinger and Juliana Pongutá in summer 2016.
Come practice with us!
- See what we do for a general perspective on what we do when we gather.
- See who we are and our reasons for joining.
- See where and when we meet, and the calendar in the next section for upcoming practice dates.
- To join the group and be notified via email about meeting logistics and developments, send an email to our group coordinator↗︎ [email]. (If we're not already acquainted with you, please say enough to convey your interest, so we know it's real, not spam.)
- See and join our Facebook Group↗︎ [Facebook].